Lesson Twenty One
Lesson Twenty Two
Lesson Twenty Three
Lesson Twenty Four
MEMORY VERSE:Ephesians 6:12 “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Isaiah 42:16 Ministries
1. Ephesians 6:12 Who is NOT our enemy?_____________________________________
Who is the enemy?______________________________________________________
2. 2 Timothy 2:3-4 To what does the Apostle Paul compare the Christian?
3. If a soldier wants to win a battle, he must know who the enemy is and how he operates. The following Scriptures give you a rundown of the enemy, his names, and his method of operation:
2 Corinthians 2:11______________________________________________________
2 Corinthians 4:3-4_____________________________________________________
2 Corinthians 11:14______________________________________________________
1 Peter 5:8-9__________________________________________________________
4. What did Jesus already do that secured victory for us?
5. What is the basis for the victory from the following verses:
1 John 2:14___________________________________________________________
1 John 4:4____________________________________________________________
1 John 5:4-5__________________________________________________________
6. Revelation 12:11 List 3 factors that give victory over Satan and why you think each one is important.
7. What authority did Jesus give His followers?
8. Revelation 20:10 What will be the final destination for Satan and his followers?
9. From Ephesians 6:14-18 list the spiritual armor that we must wear and some practical steps to help you use each item daily.
EQUIPMENT PRACTICAL STEPS
As you put this spiritual armor on each day you will grow in your confidence as a victorious Christian. Each piece of armor represents something Christ has done for you or in you…acknowledge it and accept it by faith. This lets the enemy know that you are trusting in Christ and not yourself.
10. Now that you are a soldier who is trained and equipped, what are your marching orders?
1 Thessalonians 5:8_____________________________________________________
1 Peter 4:7___________________________________________________________
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
*We are Christ’s representatives here on earth, and He has given us authority over Satan and his demons. Christ has equipped us with His Word, His Spirit, His Armor, and has promised us victory!
*Should Satan become more prominent in our eyes than Christ, we can rest assured that our focus has gotten off track. Jesus must be your focus! God does not want us to be ignorant of Satan’s devices since Satan is still roaming the earth deceiving mankind until his final judgment day when he is cast into the lake of fire. But God also wants us to know that Jesus has already secured the victory over Satan and made provision for us to enforce that victory here on earth.
*Satan loves to be in the “headlines!” The more you give Him headline attention, the more He’ll manifest. So be sure to give Jesus the headlines and Satan the “fine print.” You need to know enough to deal effectively with the enemy, but keep it in perspective Satan is not bigger or more powerful than Jesus.
Put on the Armor and pray. Make it a habit to enforce the victory Jesus already won for you!
9 CR 3118
Aztec, NM 87410