Lesson Twenty One
Lesson Twenty Two
Lesson Twenty Three
Lesson Twenty Four
MEMORY VERSE:Proverbs 10:9 ďHe who walks in integrity walks securely.ĒIsaiah 42:16 Ministries
1. From the following verse give a definition of integrity. (You may also want to use a dictionary.)
2. According to the following Scriptures, what are the rewards of integrity?
3. Leviticus 19:11 God gives us some specific guidelines for living a life of integrity:
4. Jeremiah 17:9 What fact makes it difficult to live an uncompromising lifestyle?
Have you ever tried to justify an action which was wrong? If so, how did God work in your life to show you it was wrong?
What are some ways we can be deceived?
2 Corinthians 11:3-4____________________________________________________
5. Since we can be deceived in so many ways how can we guard against this?
LETíS TAKE A LOOK AT TWO MEN OF INTEGRITY`````THE APOSTLE PAUL AND DANIEL
6. 2 Corinthians 7:2; 1 Thessalonians 2:10 What qualities did Paul possess that identified him as a man of integrity?
7. What guidelines helped Paul in his daily living?
2 Corinthians 8:21_________________________________________________________________
Based upon your knowledge of God and His Word, what do you think Paul did when God exposed any wrongdoing in his life? (Or do you think Paul never stumbled or sinned? Give Scriptures to back up your answer
8. Daniel 6:1-28 Daniel (a Jew in captivity during the reign of King Darius and King Cyrus) is given a top position in the kingdom.
Verse 3: What set Daniel apart from the others?
Verse 4: What was discovered about Danielís work when his co workers set about to discredit him?
Verse 5-6: When they couldnít discredit him what did they decide to use against him?
Verses 21-24,28: Was God faithful to Daniel?________What was the outcome of Danielís uncompromising lifestyle?
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: If someone went through your work history with a fine tooth comb, what report would be made?
9. Meditate on 2 Corinthians 8:21 and Proverbs 3:3-4 and then consider the following list. Are any of these problem areas in you life?
Exaggeration, flattery, stretching the truth:_________Cheating:________Allowing people to believe a false impression_________
Obtaining money or possessions through dishonest means:__________Failure to keep promises_________White lies_________
God is more concerned with how you live rather than where you live; how you work rather than where you work; the motives in which you minister rather than the quantity of ministry work you do. A little bit with Godís blessing goes much further than plenty without His blessing.
Do your work as unto the Lord! (Colossians 32:3-24)
9 CR 3118
Aztec, NM 87410